Adding a Garden - My Gardens
You will see that when you first arrive at the My Gardens section that it is empty. This is because we have not loaded any garden data yet. To get started, simply tap on the "+" icon in the upper right corner, then select "New Garden".
You will also notice another button to the left of the "+" button . This is the Action button which allows you to take certain action with you garden data once recorded such as:
- Export: Export data to a .CSV file for use in other programs such as Excel
- Email: Allows you to email garden information
- Print: Allows you to print garden information on a WI-Fi printer
- Facebook: Allows you to post garden information as a post on Facebook.
For now, let's get started by adding a garden by tapping on the "New Garden" from the "+" menu.
To Add a New Garden...
1. Tap on the button from the My Gardens page. You will arrive at a screen that looks like this:
2. Enter the garden title and select a photo from you camera roll or take a photo using your camera.
Example above illustrates title being added.
Example above illustrates photo being being added.
Once you have added your garden title and photo, tap SAVE located in the top, right corner.
The result will look like this:
If you tap on the green arrow to the right, you will enter the garden page as illustarted below.
The garden is made up of 2 different sections: PLANT TAGS and PHOTOS. The Plant Tags represent the plant photos and data that your record and the photos section allows you to take the plant tags and drag them onto the photos for marking. Now that you have a garden created, let's add some plant tags!